1545 W Morse St, Chicago, Illinois
1120 N Lamon St, Chicago, Illinois
Start Date: March 25, 2019
• Process family intakes, assisting parents in completing Head Start and childcare application and redeterminations for AFC, IDHS and CYS.
• Coordinate parent meetings, workshops, committee meetings, and volunteer activities. Assist officers of parent committee, to implement Head Start programs for parent meetings.
• Serve as liaison between parents, Site Directors, and Executive Director, relaying information to parents as appropriate.
• Build relationships with families.
• Strengthen families through the family partnership agreement process.
• Encourage parent participation.
• Oversee the recruiting, training, and scheduling of parent volunteers.
• Keep other staff apprised of parent issues as appropriate, and assist staff in designing and implementing a comprehensive well-integrated plan for parent involvement that crosses all service areas.
• Assist parents in developing and scheduling their own social and developmental activities and encourage and support parents in addressing community needs.
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.W.) in Social Work or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field from an accredited college or university.
Mary Crane Center offers its employees competitive salaries and benefits:
Medical Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
Dental insurance through Guardian Vision Plan through Guardian
Life Insurance through Guardian
Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
Employee Assistance Program
Please send resume to Beth Rivera at email@example.com or fax to 773-242-2881
Mary Barron 773-287-7365
Eleanor Northern 773-262-1390
Together, we are empowering exceptional education.