Bunker Hill Community College
Boston, MA 02129
Start Date: March 18, 2019
The Early Childhood Education Career Pathways Grant Director position will provide leadership, coordination, support and fiscal oversight of the Early Education and Care Career Pathway Grant. Responsibilities for ECE Career Pathways Grant Director include: supervise daily program activities; oversee program development and staff; collaborate to create program plan; implement programmatic changes as appropriate; prepare grant-funded budgets and monitor expenditures; prepare necessary reports per the grant requirements, update/revise instructional materials, guidelines, policies, and procedures; plan publicity and recruitment activities; collaborate with faculty, staff, administrators and community partners; and serve as contact for State-wide industry assessment.
• Masters degree in Early Childhood Education
• 5 years experience in the Early Childhood field
• Minimum of two years experience teaching at a community college
• Prior supervisory experience
• Knowledge of community college academic programs, services and culture
• Minimum of 2 years experience in development, implementation, and oversight of grant initiatives
• Thorough knowledge of the Department of Early Education and Care’s strategic direction, priorities and standards
• Demonstrated ability to provide professional development that is evidence-based and aligned with EEC’s core competencies
• Proven ability to work effectively with diverse, multicultural, and non-traditional students
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication and presentation skills
• Must be a team player who places a high priority on student service and relationships
• Project reporting, budgeting, and conceptualization abilities
• Efficient, detail-oriented, self-starter with the ability to meet deadlines and work well with a minimum of supervision
• Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment independently as well as part of a team
• Experience in strategic planning is highly desirable, as is fluency in Mandarin and/or Spanish
Salary Range: $70,000- $80,000. This full-time position will be funded by a grant from the State of Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care (EEC) through June 30, 2019. It is anticipated that this position will continue through June 2021, pending funding.
Review Date: TO ENSURE CONSIDERATION APPLICATION MATERIALS MUST BE RECEIVED BY FEBRUARY 28, 2019
SUBMIT COVER LETTER AND RESUME ADDRESSING THE REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO:
HTTPS://BHCC.INTERVIEWEXCHANGE.COM. Fax transcript files over 2 MB to (617)-228-3328.
Together, we are empowering exceptional education.