Friendly Ave Baptist Church Preschool
Start Date: January 3, 2023
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to temporarily fill a director position within a NC 5-Star rated Early Childhood Center, Friendly Avenue Christian Preschool. The position would need to be held for a period of about 6 months. We are a Christian childcare center, who not only serves the people of the Triad area, but primarily seeks to bring all people into the joy of a transforming relationship with Jesus Christ. Our program is among the highest rated in the community. We seek to ensure confidence within our staff and the families that we serve, while we transition to a new full-time director.
• Duties would include overseeing all operations pertaining to the ministry of FACP.
• We are a 5-star rated program and the director would need to make sure we are in line with all licensing and standards.
▪ Must be 21 years of age or older
▪ Must have an NC Level Three Administrator Credential
▪ Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field
▪ Must have at least 4 years of Administrative Experience in a licensed childcare facility (NOTE: Could have 2 years admin and 2 years classroom)
▪ Must be a professing Christian
Robert E. Keatts
Associate Pastor of Business Administration
Friendly Avenue Baptist Church
336.292.3567 ext. 304
Together, we are empowering exceptional education.