Camelot Kids, Silver Lake (Los Angeles), CA (adjacent to Glendale, CA)
Start Date: July 11, 2022
As a preschool teacher we are looking for someone with teamwork, a passion for working with children and qualifications needed to teach them effectively and include knowledge of best practices and preschool educational methods as well as the ability to engage them and earn their trust and attention.
– Develop a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children
– Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children
– Guide children through developmental milestones
– Organize nap and snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times
– Balance between a creative mind and a practical acumen
– Certification in child CPR
– Child Development coursework required, 12 ECE
Units*REQUIRED, working towards an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred. Prior experience working in Child Care Centers and Infant / toddler setting.
– Must meet CDSS state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply. Up to date immunizations required, medical and religious exemptions as permitted by law.
– Fingerprinted/Live-Scan Background Check Required.
– School is open 8am – 5pm, hourly schedule somewhere in that range.
If you feel that this position matches with your strengths and professional interest then we want to hear from you! Please send us your resume and a little introduction about yourself.
12 ECE credits, at least 1 year of experience (suggested)
$16-$19/ Hour, holidays and breaks off, dental, vision and medical insurance.
Send in resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, in person interview preferred, HR meeting
Reggio Inspired hands on curriculum – we learn through doing!
Together, we are empowering exceptional education.