Riverfield Country Day School
Start Date: August 5, 2019
• Work with team to plan, supervise, and implement developmentally appropriate experiences for the class according to the principles and philosophy of the school
• Create a learning environment that provides for the emotional, cognitive, social, and physical growth in children
• create a developmental portfolio for children
• Communicate regularly with parents through daily interactions, newsletters, conferences, and emails.
• Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or related field, preferred
• Ability to work effectively with colleagues and parents in a cooperative environment
• Possess strong and effective communication skills with children, staff, and parents
• Interest in emerging practices in the early childhood field
Full-time position (40 hours per week/9 or 12 months per year) includes a comprehensive benefits package:
• Health Insurance
• Paid holidays
• Vacation accrual
• Retirement benefits or accounts
• Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts
• Paid Time Off
• Valuing life-long learning, the school is committed to supporting on-going professional development
Interested candidates should fill out an application, found online at www.riverfield.org and email completed application and resume to Whitney Dickinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mission of Riverfield Country Day School is to provide an excellent education in a family oriented atmosphere. Students are motivated and encouraged to learn, develop, and mature in a respectful, secure, and diverse environment. A caring, creative faculty and a challenging, integrated, and personalized curriculum promote the development of the whole student as a confident and responsible learner prepared for success today and tomorrow.
Reggio Inspired Pre-School seeks quality educator. Riverfield Country Day School is actively recruiting a dynamic, collaborative, creative, and talented teacher for a full-time Pre-School educator for the 2019 school year. Nestled on 120 acres in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Riverfield has been inspired by the Reggio Emilia Approach to early childhood education and is in continuing dialogue with the educators in Reggio Emilia, Italy and other Reggio inspired schools throughout the United States. Riverfield is an independent school, licensed and accredited by ISAS and NAEYC. Building relationships is the foundation of our work. We place strong emphasis on the bonds between children and teachers, teachers and parents, and the children themselves. Offering high-quality, engaging educational, and project-based experiences for children 8 weeks through 12th grade, Riverfield holds a strong image of the child, as capable, confident learners. Working as team teachers, educators partner with children at Riverfield work to create a respectful, nurturing, and intellectually inspiring learning environment, where children develop a life-long confidence and love for learning, and build connected networks of knowledge and understanding. Educators work together to support children’s social-emotional, cognitive and physical development, and bring visibility to the thinking and learning of young children. Experience in early childhood education is preferred, but not required.
Jennifer Kesselring - email@example.com
Whitney Dickinson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Together, we are empowering exceptional education.