Kodomo Edu International school
Start Date: April 1, 2019
If you are passionate about exploring children’s creativity and working in a multicultural environment, we would like to present you a job opportunity at our school.
We are opening a Reggio Emilia inspired International Preschool in Tokyo next Spring. Our organization, KodomoEdu, is an educational blog site about Reggio Emilia approach and overseas educational trends. We’ve hosted three camps for these two years to introduce Reggio Emilia approach in Japan, where Reggio Emilia approach isn’t well known yet. And over 140 students participated through word of mouth. We’ve received high-evaluation from education-minded parents in Tokyo. As receiving many requests from the parents, we decided to open our first school in the center of Tokyo next spring.
Our journey just started, but we welcome a passionate teacher who want to be a founding member and a game-changer in the Japanese education industry.
We’ve been studying Reggio Emilia approach through contact with domestic and international professionals, and would like to share our learnings with you also.
* Be committed to the child-centered learning environment by bringing the sense of wonder to the children.
* Observe the children and present them appropriate questions that can encourage them to explore further.
* Create documentations by observing the children so as to share their learning process with your colleagues and the parents.
* Be proactive to improve the school as a founding member
* Take regular basis training of Reggio Emilia approach to deepen your teaching skill (We provide you dedicated training programs including overseas training.)
* Take appropriates free time to deepen your knowledge and interest which can contribute to the classroom.
* School Hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm (one-hour lunch break),
* Work hours : 40 hours in a week
* Teaching qualifications more than BA is required.
* Work experience more than 5 years would be preferable.
* We prefer the candidates who can continue more than 2 years.
* Appropriate working hours (to keep the quality of education)
* Holidays : Japanese holidays, at least two-week summer break and two-week winter break
* Compensation: from 300,000 yen (US$ 2,700) to 380,000 yen (US$ 3,400)
* Initial and regular-basis trainings by Reggio approach professionals
* Visa support
* House arrangement & house allowance
* Opportunity for promotion
Please send your resume to email@example.com
We will consider all applications carefully, but only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a Skype interview.
We adopt Reggio approach and discovery-oriented learning.
We are also developing new programs such as story-telling and mindfulness.
Founder of Kodomo Edu
Together, we are empowering exceptional education.