Williamstown, MA USA 01267
Start Date: October 15, 2018
Teacher (Search Extended)
Williams College Children’s Center (WCCC)
Williams College Children’s Center is pleased to announce the opening for an experienced teacher to join our team dedicated to providing quality child care and education. This is a full-time (40 hrs/wk), year-round, regular appointment. The Williams College Children’s Center has a warm and inviting program with state-of-the-art facilities developed expressly for early childhood education.
Williams College employs individuals who respect, are eager to learn about, and have a willingness to accept the many ways of viewing the world. Individuals with a commitment to working in a culturally competent environment and who reflect the increasing diversity of Williams families and community are encouraged to apply. In your cover letter, please highlight your experience with and commitment to supporting diverse and inclusive communities.
• A degree in Early Childhood Education or related field with experience in an early care setting is preferred
• Candidates must meet the teacher certification requirements established by the Department of Early Education and Care, or be able to obtain within two semesters of beginning employment
• Thorough knowledge of early education and care principles
• A solid background in developmentally appropriate practice
• Demonstrate experience working with a collaborative team to create project based emergent curriculum that is responsive to children’s interests and strengths as well as enthusiastically participating in school-wide staff inquiry and development
Review of applications will begin on November 26, 2018 and continue until the position is filled.
Employment at Williams is contingent on the verification of background information submitted by the applicant, including the completion of a criminal record check, fingerprinting, and education when applicable.
To apply for this position, please visit https://staff-careers.williams.edu. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via phone at (413) 597-4247 or email at email@example.com.
Beyond meeting fully its legal obligations for non-discrimination, Williams College is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community where members from all backgrounds can live, learn and thrive.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/nkxwyvhb2tkjqrzm
Together, we are empowering exceptional education.