5960 SW 71 Street
Miami, Fl. 33143
Start Date: May 1, 2023
– Project, organize and propose daily experiences that support children’s development.
– Foster positive relationships, interactions and communication between staff and parents, parents and the children, and children and their peers
– Serve as a cooperative and supportive member of a team, both within the classroom, and in the school
– Promote self-professional growth and enrichment by reviewing literature of all sorts as well as about the Reggio Emilia approach. In addition, the school offers the possibility to attend workshops and conferences in USA and other countries.
– Documentation of the class’ experiences
– Communication with families about the class’ development
-DCF 45 hours
-Level II Background Check
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Early Childhood Education
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Strong organizational skills
– Positive attitude towards learning and developing
constructiveness in a community of learners.
– Desire to be part of a group of educators that want to learn
– English as the primary language
Special Work Schedule Requirements: This is a full time, 12-month position. Attendance at evening meetings or weekend workshops might be required occasionally.
Salary is based upon experience
-7 weeks paid vacation
-Continuous professional development
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
L’Atelier School is the pioneer school bringing to South Florida the Reggio Emilia Philosophy in education. We are located in South Miami, Fl. For the last 27 years we have been offering a high level educational project community to children, parents, teachers and community members. Our inspiration in the Reggio Emilia approach, our direct collaboration with Reggio Children, NAREA, and other educational contexts makes us a unique school. We serve children from1 to 5 years old. We look for teachers that envision creativity as an essential aspect for learning and life. They must be charismatic, enthusiastic, joyful, and see themselves as researchers.
Together, we are empowering exceptional education.