Peacocks Preschool Yorba Linda,
19901 Yorba Linda Boulevard, Yorba Linda, 92886 California, US
Start Date: April 13, 2021
– To support children’s interests and to support the development of long-term project works.
– To work in collaboration with the teaching team and the centre Atelierista.
– To contribute to weekly meetings with the teaching team to discuss ongoing project works and investigations and documentation.
– To maintain a clear and effective communication with families at pick up and drop-off time.
– To observe the children and continuously re-think of strategies to best support emerging lines of inquiry, and to support the planning and implementation of project works.
– To use documentation for reflection and planning, and as a way to make children’s learning visible to children, families and the community.
– To create and maintain a provoking, clean and thoughtful environment.
– To research and set up meaningful experiences for the children in the classrooms.
– To participate in parent meetings as needed.
– To attend staff meetings and professional development days as required.
A strong understanding and experience of Reggio philosophy.
Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in Education.
Art and creative trainings will be also be considered.
Salary according to education and experience background.
Successful candidate will be provided with accommodation.
Health benefits will also be discussed.
Please summit a thoughtful cover letter and resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peacocks Preschool Yorba Linda was a traditional preschool center which has been transformed following the Reggio Emilia Philosophy.
All the room are now renovated and the teachers are currently undertaking a few in house professional developments days as well as on floor consultancy.
We are looking forward to welcoming new members in our teaching team and beginning to work and developing our first long term project works.
Together, we are empowering exceptional education.