WonderTree Community of Co-learners,
Summer Palace Campus, Beijing
Start Date: February 10, 2020
Are you ready to shape the future?
Become an educator at WonderTree Community of Co-Learners
WonderTree is a community for children between 2 to 6 years old. Our integral education philosophy aims to empower our learners to become caring Inspired Leaders who take responsible actions for a sustainable world.
The Position –
We are searching for passionate, enthusiastic educators who can bring a sense of wonder to the classroom. Every child is unique, our inspirational educators create a nurturing learning environment, to unfold each learners potential to succeed in this ever-changing world. Our educators…
– Have a desire to learn and evolve within the context of an integral, growing and learning community;
– Are committed to child-centered learning based on mindfulness, observation, and documentation of children’s being;
– Are caring and respectful in relationships among children, co-workers, and families;
– Understand the essential role the environment and materials play in children’s appreciation of their world.
– Native English speaker
– Bachelor degree with a minimum of 2 years of post-graduate work experience;
– Degree in Early Childhood Education preferred;
– Have teaching experience, preferably in holistic learning, PYP, Reggio, Waldorf or Montessori;
– Have a growth mindset and commitment to meeting the needs of every learner;
– Collaborative and team-oriented;
– Strong oral and written communication skills;
– Enthusiastic about being part of a growing and vibrant school
– Start date February 10th or earlier
– 20,000 to 25,000 RMB/month NET. (2,800 to 3,500 USD/month after taxes) depending on qualifications and experience;
– Housing Allowance;
– Chinese and Western Holidays;
– International Health Insurance
– 12 month, multi-entry foreign work (Z) visa;
– Annual return airfare
– Free breakfast and lunch at school
– Teacher training (holistic learning, Reggio, PYP, Waldorf, Montessori, MI Theory.
Come and join us create, innovate and thrive!
If you are interested in the position and are up to the challenge, then we welcome you to apply. Please include a cover letter, resume, scanned degree, and send to our administrator’s email at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to www.wondertree.cn for more details of our programs
Sabine Maiberger, Co-Founder
Together, we are empowering exceptional education.