The Cary School
Start Date: August 3, 2020
A private preschool in Cary, North Carolina is seeking an experienced teacher for their Pre-Kindergarten Program. We are looking for candidates that are passionate about the growth and development of young children and have a desire to lead and grow with our team
The prospective working hours are 7:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in early childhood education, child development, elementary education, or related field
– Early Childhood experience necessary, 2+ years working with preschool children
– Team Oriented with strong leadership, problem solving, and communication skills
– Experience working with Reggio Emilio Philosophy and Emergent Curriculum
– CPR/First Aid, TB Test, NC DCDEE Qualifying Letter required prior to start date
– Tuition Discount
– Professional Development Opportunities
– Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
– Paid Time-off
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
If qualified, you will be contacted by phone to schedule an in-person or virtual interview.
Visit our website for information about our School! www.thecaryschool.com
Gizem Imece, Director
Together, we are empowering exceptional education.