The Aspen Center for Child Development
501 5th Avenue
Start Date: January 3, 2023
• Collaborate with co-teacher on a daily basis to bring authentic
learning experiences to children
• Be a peer model for best practice in early childhood education
• Partner with children and guide their learning experiences
• Plan, document, and make learning visible
• Build relationships with families to foster a strong home-school
• Collect objective observations to use with the Teaching Strategies
Gold software for authentic assessment of children’s learning
• Facilitate parent teacher dialogues twice a year
• Keep appropriate records related to children
• Adhere to the COVID policies implemented by Aspen Center and recommended by the CDC, CDPHE, and Boulder County Public Health
Minimum Education Requirements and Qualifications:
• PDIS Credential Level III or above
• Group leader qualified (required)
• Classroom teaching experience in a constructivist learning
environment; INS candidates must have experience working with infants.
• General knowledge of the State of Colorado Child Care Licensing
rules and regulations and county health department guidelines.
• CPR/First Aid Certification (preferred)
• Degree in Early Childhood Education, Education,
Human Development, or related field
You’re Good Fit for A Teaching Position at the Aspen Center if You:
• Have a passion for early childhood education and advocating for children, families, and teachers
• Have experience working in a Reggio Emilia inspired context
• See yourself as a lifelong learner
• Have a desire to be a part of cultivating change
• Are well organized, able to multi-task, work with flexibility, and embrace ambiguity
These are full time, fully benefitted positions.
Health, life, dental, vision
Tuition discount for child care
1 hour lunch break
Access to resources provided by the OUR Center
At least 1 hour protected planning and 1 hour documentation time, weekly
Myriad of professional development opportunities
Collaborative work culture
Opportunities to mentor interns and practicum students
Please email cover letter and resume to school director, Elizabeth Fannon.
The Aspen Center is a Reggio-inspired, non-profit early care and education setting in Longmont, Colorado working with a diverse population of children and families.
Position Summary: Our small non-profit preschool in Longmont, CO is seeking a Level-3 or higher qualified Early Childhood Teacher to fill several full-time teaching positions.
Together, we are empowering exceptional education.