5960 SW 71 Street
Miami, FL. 33143
Start Date: February 8, 2021
– Project, organize and propose daily experiences that support children’s development within the intentions of the school.
– Foster positive relationships, interactions and communication between faculty and parents, parents and the children, and children and their peers.
– Serve as a cooperative and supportive member of a team, both within the classroom, and in the school.
– Promote self-professional growth and enrichment by reviewing literature of all sorts as well as about the Reggio Emilia approach. In addition, the school offers the possibility to attend workshops and conferences in USA and other countries.
– Documentation of the class’ experiences. Make visible children’s processes of learning
– Communication with families about the class’ development.
– Develop a creative outlook to self and the experience.
-DCF 45 hours required
-FCCPC or CDA required
-Level II Background Check required
-CPR/First Aid Certification required
-AA or AS in Early Childhood Education preferred
Salary and benefits to be determined upon qualifications
Email resume to email@example.com
L’Atelier School is the pioneer school bringing to South Florida the Reggio Emilia Philosophy in education. We are located in South Miami, Fl. For the last 24 years we have been offering a high level educational project to children, parents, teachers and community members. Our inspiration in the Reggio Emilia approach, our direct collaboration with Reggio Children, NAREA, and other educational contexts makes us a unique school. We serve children from 3 months to 6 years old. We look for teachers that envision themselves in the field of pedagogy as an essential aspect for learning. Candidates must value professional development and be engaged in self assessment and professional growth. L’Atelier School offers diverse opportunities for research both locally and with international colleagues. Candidates will be part of these pedagogical initiatives. They must be charismatic, creative, enthusiastic, joyful, and good team players.
Together, we are empowering exceptional education.