Start Date: December 4, 2017
Bright Horizons is seeking talented early childhood leaders for Director positions at our Reggio-inspired programs in the Greater Boston area.
At Bright Horizons, every day brings something new. As a Child Care Director, you will have a chance to inspire the passion in your teachers, have a moment of pure connection with a child or parent, embrace an unexpected challenge that evolves into an opportunity to apply your intelligence, share your compassion and character in creating a solution – and every day, you’ll find your business focus balanced by a unique and very real sense of fulfillment.
Apply now to join the Bright Horizons team as the on-site leader at one of our dynamic centers. You’ll play a key role in creating and refining the center’s culture by supporting teachers in the development of an innovative, hands-on, emergent curriculum designed for the children in your care, and building an environment where the children, families, and staff thrive.
As a Director with Bright Horizons, you will:
• Grow your team by hiring, training, supervising and inspiring a team of passionate, committed teachers
• Collaborate with families to support and share the educational needs of their children
• Nurture your career aspirations and personal growth through ongoing training and support
• Inspire each child’s potential through our innovative curriculum, inclusive environment and strong family partnerships
• Play an integral role in continuing the Bright Horizons commitment to quality
• Enjoy the support of a corporate team dedicated to helping you manage the daily operations of the center
At Bright Horizons, we support our employees in their lives both at home and at work. We ensure a work environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
• Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred
• EEC Director II certification
• 3-5 years of child care center management/leadership experience
• A combination of infant, toddler and preschool teaching experience
• Well versed in NAEYC accreditation and licensing standards
• Strong leadership, supervisory and customer service skills and ability to create/maintain partnerships with families and staff
• Ability to lead staff in implementing a developmentally appropriate curriculum
• Strong organizational and communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks or crisis situations effectively
• Capacity to understand and manage center financial duties
• Computer literacy
• Experience working in an inclusive work environment and managing across differences
• Must meet state educational and licensing requirements for director; additional center/school requirements may apply
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Together, we are empowering exceptional education.