WonderTree Community of Co-learners
Start Date: January 7, 2019
We are searching for passionate, enthusiastic educators who can bring a sense of wonder to the classroom. Because every child is unique, our dedicated educators create personalized learning programs, to better prepare students for this ever-changing world. Our WonderTree educators…
• Have a desire to learn and evolve within the context of an integral, growing, and learning community;
• Are committed to child-centered learning based on mindfulness, observation, and documentation of children’s being;
• Are caring and respectful in relationships among children, co-workers, and families;
• Understand the essential role the environment and materials play in children’s appreciation of their world.
• Native English speaker;
• Bachelor’s in education with a minimum of three years postgraduate work experience;
• Have teaching experience, preferably in holistic learning, PYP, Montessori, Reggio, or Waldorf;
• Have a growth mind-set and commitment to meeting the needs of every student;
• Collaborative and team-oriented;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Enthusiastic about being part of a growing and vibrant school.
• Contract duration: One or two years;
• Start date: Immediate or February;
• Working hours: 40 hours per week;
• Location: Beijing;
• Compensation: from RMB 18,000 (2,600 USD) to RMB 25,000 (3,600 USD) per month (net);
• Chinese and Western holidays;
• 12-month, multi-entry Foreign Work (Z) Visa;
• Housing allowance;
• Free lunch;
• Health insurance;
• Airfare: One round-trip ticket per employee;
• Reduced school tuition for dependents;
• Teacher training (holistic learning, Reggio, PYP, Montessori, Waldorf, MI theory).
Come and join us create, innovate, and thrive!
If you are interested in the position and are up for the challenge, then we welcome you to apply. Please include a cover letter, resume, scanned degree, and passport, and send to our principal’s e-mail: email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Teaching at WonderTree – Who We Are
Are you ready to shape the future?
Become an educator at WonderTree!!!
Our passionate founder has created WonderTree, a foundation years (preschool, kindergarten) program for learners between fourteen months and six years old. Using our I.N.S.P.I.R.E.D. approach to education, our learners shape their own life by actively exploring their passions, curiosities, and interests.
After an intensive year of preparation, WonderTree is delighted to announce that our inaugural campus has been opened near the scenic Summer Palace in Beijing, the capital and heart of China.
The Position—Now It’s Time for Us to Find You!
Principal: SABINE MAIBERGER
Together, we are empowering exceptional education.